Our oven baked cheese cakes generally come in 2 different types:
- with a crunchy crust base that is delicately made with imported Oreo biscuits blended with imported butter.
- with a soft sponge cake base - flavoured by green tea, vanilla or chocolate (depending on which cake type).
For the Oreo base variety, it come with a crunchy crust base that is delicately made with imported Oreo biscuits blended with imported butter. We then construct the filling by meticulously mixing top-grade Philadelphia cream cheese with eggs and sour cream, among other ingredients (and flavours). The filling is then poured over the crust base before being put into the oven for baking. After baking (temperatures varying) the cheesecake is left to cool before being refrigerated. The aromatic scent from the baking is indeed a pleasure to the senses as it permeates the air and teases the nostrils.
Our cheesecakes' baked texture is brilliantly substantiated by a rich, creamy intensity yet delightfully light to savour. Exuding an exquisite smelling aroma, just a small bite of the baked filling together with the crunchy base is bound to exhilarate your taste buds inexorably. Indeed a cornucopia of taste and sensation.
- No Of Layer : 2 (for oreo base). Multiple layers (for sponge base)
- Base : Imported Oreo Biscuits (crushed), or sponge base unless stated otherwise
- Filling: Imported cream cheese blended with eggs and sour cream among other ingredients and flavoured individually by cocoa, chocolate, mocha etc.
- Topping : varied by cake type and flavour
- Measurement : Approximately 8x8 inches square in shape (Oreo base).
- Weight : approximately 1.5kg or 750gms (for Oreo base) 2kg or 1kg (for Sponge base)
- Price : RM 120.00 (1.5kg), RM75.00 (750gms) - oreo base type
RM140.00 (2kg), RM80.00 (1kg) - sponge base type.
Bigger sizes also available.
Note to Internet Explorer users:
� Kindly enable the "pop-up" function to view the following pictures.
� If you have further trouble viewing the pop-ups, please press the "Ctrl"
key when you click on the pictures. The pop up pages should then appear